Caa Mck micro conversion kit glock 29/30 gen2 w/brace black-10% off at checkout!
This kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm. It essentially gives you the benefits of a pistol caliber carbine, with the flexibility to quickly and easily change back to your favorite pistol.
The Gen 2 upgrades include a new extended stabilizer that allows you to shoot while the arm brace is in the folded position. Also, it accommodates suppressor height sights, features a more robust charging handle, is suppressor friendly (fits up to 1.38" diameter cans), now accepts the CAA brass catcher, has an aluminum picatinny rail on top, and they added a magazine catch/release button to the spare magazine holder.
CAA Micro Conversion Kit for GLOCK 29/30 Specifications and Features:
- Command Arms Accessories Item Number: MCK29/30GEN2
- Micro Roni Gen 2 STANDARD Handgun Conversion Kit Chassis
- No Pistol Disassembly Required - Just Place Pistol Into The Kit, Lock, and Go
- Top Picatinny Rail, Allowing a Combination of Sights and/or Optics
- Ambidextrous Fast and Easy Handling
- Folding Arm Brace for Easy Concealment and Carry
- Able to be Fired While Arm Brace is in the Folded Position
- Front Spare Magazine Holder for a Faster Reload
- Accommodates Suppressor up to 1.38" in Diameter and Suppressor Sights
- Polymer Chassis
- Overall Width 2.48
- Overall Height 5.70
- Overall Length 13.70
- Black Finish
- Chassis and Stabilizing Brace