CAA Mck micro conversion kit for m&p shield 9mm & .40 - 10%off at checkout.
The micro conversion kit for the m&p shield is the thinnest mck we have ever produced due to the slim nature of the handgun itself. Featuring key advantages from our popular gen2 platform, the mckshield will come standard with a gen2 stabilizer, an aluminum top picatinny rail and a magazine button catch/release for stronger retention on the extra mag holder of the mck.
This Caa mck micro conversion kit allows you to place your pistol into the chassis without disassembling your firearm. It includes a ergonomic finger groove grip that provides extra stability, a stabilizing arm brace that is a ambidextrous system, and the top picatinny rail allows for sights or optics.
Specifications and Features:
- This is not a Glock Factory Product, it is an after market Product
- Micro Roni STANDARD Conversion Kit
- Allows for multiple handgun models into one platform
- Ergonomic Finger Groove Grip for more stability
- Side Picatinny rails for mounting additional accessories, i.e thumb-rests
- Ambidextrous fast and easy handling
- Right-folding chassis arm brace for easy concealment and carry, locks in the folded position
- Front spare magazine holder for a faster reload
- Built-in charging handle allowing for quicker assembly/disassembly
- Exposed slide release for direct contact and easier use
- Polymer Chassis
- Overall Width 2.48
- Overall Height 5.70
- Overall Length 13.70
- Other Features:
- No nfa paperwork,
- fits s&w shield 9 and 40s&w.
- Does not fit m&p shield 45, or m&p shield ez series in.380 and 9mm.Shield models with a manual safety will fit but the safety cannot be accessed while the handgun is installed.